Make A Payment with Message Pay
Message Pay allows you to use your account number/routing number, debit/credit card from a different financial institution to make a loan payment to your WV Central FCU loan(s).
- Take the stress out of making your loan payment.
- You can set up the payment to use your account number and routing number, or debit card to make payments.
- All payments will be applied by the next business day.
HOW IT WORKS
Make My Loan Payment >
The payment link above will take you to a portal where you will be asked to verify your account with your account number and date of birth.
When you verify your account for the first time you will have to setup the following:
- 4 digit pin: once you have entered your account number and date of birth, it will prompt you to create a 4 digit pin. Store this information in a secure place as you will need this number to verify future payments.
- Preferred method of payment: to make a payment you will have to add your preferred form of payment in the portal. You can do this selecting ADD NEW DEBIT CARD or ADD NEW BANK ACCOUNT which will prompt a secure website for you to input your information. If done correctly, there will be a message stating 'Payment Method Success' and you will be redirected to the payment portal.
- Once your account has been successfully verified, you will be directed to the payment portal where you'll be able to see all of your loans and will also be able to select your preferred payment method.
- The transaction fee is only $6.99 for debit cards, $4.99 for account and routing numbers.
- Encrypted information guarantees your information is secure
- Convenient ways to pay from any account
- 24/7/365 access - Make a payment when it's convienient for you!
- Payments accepted from checking or savings accounts and debit cards.
How To Use Message Pay
Learning Central YouTube Channel